CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

B I N G O .




today was a chilllll as day, last night i didn't go to sleep til' 6am and woke up this morning around 3pm faawwwk . Lol started off going to natomas and dyed all 3 of my cousins hair acause they all wanted to look like the same? idk .. then after i was done, there was still some more hair dye left and i decided to make kianna a lil emo ass dog by coloring her ear tips PURPLE! hahahahah, she hellla cute. Anyway, I didn't do shit tonite so my Auntie asked me if i'd go play B I N G O with her. At first, like helll naaah hella old people ndd boring!! but since she forced me to go it wasn't bad at all . 2 rooms; 1 smoking sessions tv's everywhere & best part, i came up $45 bucks!!!
yeaaaa, beginners luck i guess (:

0 comments: