CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Poor Rabbit ):



Okay, so right now im at school in the AIRC waiting for my next class at 1.30 Human Development class where we get to watch a pregnant lady give birth. Yay how exciting -_- I got to school a little early cause i needed to take care of some financial aid shit & now i got hella time to killl. Last night, me and francis were driving down howe avenue when i thought i hit something with my car, so i parked and checked and everything was coo. When i woke up this morning the rear end of my driver seat tire was flat! I guess i ran over a big ass nail and shit so i called triple A (AAA) and they came and fixed it. Now im driving with a black spare rim while all the other shit is the same. It would be clean if all of em were like that thouu. Hahahha .

0 comments: