CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I FEEL NEKED WITHOUT A PHONE.

What's up guys?! Sorry for laggin on my spot, but lemme give you a brief discussion on what's goin on with my life right now. Lately everything's all good besides all these clueless girls who piss me offffff, but lets not go into detail. Anyway! a few of you know i dropped my phone awhile back in the rain. OKAAAAY, see what had happen was i was walking to class and it was slippery (thats what she said). and my screen cracked! after that i wasn't able to talk to people, just on speaker and how embarrassing is that, walking in public talking to people on speaker? hahahh hella geyyy. well, sunday was when my phone completely died! i can hear gettin texts, but i can't hear nobody call. my screen is all fucked up! but it's all good acause the parentals are getting me a new phone on friday. but let me tell you, IPHONE'S ARE NOT THE BIDNESS, unless your one of those cool people who kno how to jailbreak em and do all that cool stuff, but really thouu, i recommend you please do not fuck with iphones. they are dumass expensive and they come with no insurance .. so im switching to a blackberry. the blackberry bold smart phone to be exact, baby i can't wait til friday mami will be there to get you!


ohhh, and it's sooo hard to get ahold of people due to the fact that i only kno a handful of important peoples numbers and im tryna sell these presales for this thursdays club event FLANNEL GEEKS& SNEAKER FREAKS TONIC SAC MAY 14TH. so if you're tryna cop from me, hit me on aim: WHAAAT CHRYS or message me on my myspace errrr something. &yalll sexymotha effers better go too(: thanks.


0 comments: