CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Capital Christian



Every Sunday i hit up capital christian off bradshaw where yeah, its crack'nn. Lately, i been feeling kinda down but church as usual always brings my spirit up. Somehow i seem to lose my appetite& forget to eat. I lack sleep acause i got too much shit on my mind.. and right now my back is killlin me! damnn, hella not good for my health but imma get by just fine. I learned a lot about myself today and all i gotta say is im starting brand new. There's a lot about my past i'd like to turn back to, but shit happens for a reason right!? God has a lot in store for me and i know he has a plan for you too. In the ultimate, the only person who makes ya happy is yaself. so do what you gotta do to keep it goin baby& thats exactly what im shootin for.. fresssssssh

0 comments: