CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 19, 2009






So.. im in my ChDv class i have to sit in the way back because the class contains approximetely 70 students which sucks cause i can't see the overhead from afar! and in my coms class me and pat always complain about our professor giving us hard work for a GE so we make fun of him due to the fact that everytime we see him he seems to get bigger and bigger each time! =X Lol
OHHH, and in my Philosophy Ethics class on wednesdays my professor suffers from ADHD and every time he lectures he tweaks out and i feel like he's on crack by the way he flips his hair every 2 seconds of the day and let me tell you.... it's quite distracting. lol

&& GET THIS! every tuesday and thursdays after school ill walk to my car and this anonymous person or persons leave me threat notes on my car saying "Hey Bitch, imma steal your steering wheel, so take it off or else - X0X0" now, whoooooo the efff would do sucha thing? but i think i got an idea of who, since the x0x0 gave it away *AHEM (ambers). -__- HAHAHAHA. anyway, i find it cute tho. and helll nah, i love my hk steering wheel & im not bout to take it off thankyouverymuch(:

0 comments: