CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Doctors Apt.




At night I can't sleep. I be waking up like at 3, 4, 5, 6 o'clock in the morning about how much my backs been killing! i couldn't take it any longer so i had to see a doctor. I found out that my lower joints in my back are weak because supposedly i do 'heavy lifting' during the day and i don't realize it. BUT WTF!? i don't work out, and i don't recall doing anything physical for it to cause soo much pain but walk around campus holding my big ass bag with my laptop in it! hahaha, anyway. the doc gave me a piece of paper with exercises im suppose to fuck with on a daily routine. then after i take 2 pills of naproxen sodium during the evening with food and at night a muscle relaxer called cyclobenzaprine aka kinda like codine and that shit knocks you the fuck out! im soo little and i don't think ill be able to take these damn pills everynight so if you tryna lean, hit me up and ill sell em to ya! hahaha jk.

0 comments: