CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

HIN/after party.






awwww, i love michelllllle. i thought it was her from afar and when i walked up to ask her she recongnized me! & i finalllly got to meet her! (: check herrr out fella's she a sweet♥
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=12749213




ohhhh yes, she got the TIGS.



I left HIN kinda early acause it was dumbasss cold outside and i was not haaavin it. towards the end i went around the booths asking if i can get some freee shit and my asain nigga hooked me up with the drivers keychain. what's gooooood! After mickey called and told me to come thruu candace's party where i brought b-na$ty along. ayyyye bna$ty! haaha anyway parties always end up shuttin down acause stupid boys are always tryna fight. honestly, what are you tryna prove that ur tough er somethin? getttt ovaaaa it. have a goodnight!

0 comments: