CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

MY 20TH BIRTHDAY.

















first of all, i want to thank everyone for all the calls, texts, aways, aims, shout outs, hugs, kisses, birthday greets! i highly appreciate it(: Special thanks to Mr. Tonic SF aka ANT for making things happen and treating me out. Francis for coming with me to oakland to watch the warriors vs rockets game. My bunnies who took care of me and made sure i was fadedddddd alll night! hahah Nick4sho, Justin, Liz for throwing me jessica& aj our triple birthday party in ranchoo. Overalll, it was smackiin' & i can't be any more thankful than i already am. Thanks again to alllllll for everything. MUCH LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE<3333333

OH BTW, keep posted! i still got some more pictures to upload later.

0 comments: